[Air-l] allocution, consultation, conversion and registration on the internet

McMillan, Sally J sjmcmill at utk.edu
Sun May 28 03:29:55 PDT 2006

I know of a couple of attempts to apply this model in the context of computer-mediated communication that you may also want to examine:

	Jensen, J. F. (1998). Interactivity:  Tracing a new concept in media and communication studies. Nordicom Review, 19(1), 185-204.

	McMillan, S.J. (2002).  A Four-Part Model of Cyber-Interactivity:  Some Cyber-Places are More Interactive Than Others.  New Media and Society, 4(2), 271-291.

Neither of these citations directly addresses technologies such as RSS that were the subject of the original question (both articles being a bit "old" in Internet years).  But they might help in some way.