[Air-l] market for digital humanities

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Tue Nov 7 06:18:49 PST 2006

did you ask this on Humanist  the list for humanities computing?
they just had a big debate there about the health of 'humanities
computing/digital humanities'.  I'm sure they have opinions.
On Nov 7, 2006, at 9:13 AM, Davis, Boyd wrote:

> A task force at my university is looking into developing graduate
> work/degrees in digital humanities, however broadly construed, and
> I'd be grateful for any information or suggestions with regard to
> potential market or opportunities for people coming through such a
> program.
> Boyd Davis
> bdavis at email.uncc.edu if you'd rather not reply to the list

Jeremy Hunsinger
Pratt Institute
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  LI-the journal