[Air-l] myspace/orkut/facebook survey questionnaire

Jeremiah Spence jeremiah at petraz.be
Thu Nov 16 11:39:50 PST 2006

All,

I am in the process of preparing a survey to be applied online both in
the US and in Brazil examining user habits in the use of Myspace, Orkut
and Facebook.  My primary interests are why are they using the service
and what are they doing while they are there....

I would like to see if anyone on the listserv has any suggestions as to
ideal questions that should be included.  Also, once the survey is
online, would it be possible to promote to your students or mailing list
you'all are on?

Thanks,
Jeremiah Spence
Dept. of RTF