[Air-l] Analyzing user generated multimedia content

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 00:57:38 PST 2006

On this topic could I also just briefly mention _The New Art History_, A.L. Rees & F. Borzello (eds.) in this regard. For any kind of real contexting it seems to me that art history has to be a main insertion point element. Another question may be whether we're heading for analyses of word texts by one group of experts and graphic texts by another. Maybe were already there. Anyway, Rees & Borzello is 1985, too, a good deal less recent than the other texts mentioned. But I think it's a nice short intro.

  William

William Bain
PhD Student
Comparative Literature