[Air-l] Children in the role as key information providers for research projects Lolichen P.J. / Child Rights Information Network (CRIN) , 2006

Heleen van der Klink heleen.vanderklink at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 01:04:05 PST 2006

That's a great article, Thanks Jeremy!

At this moment I am investigating if a educational game can improve
the social skills of
children with social and/ or emotional problems. This game will be
used by their teachers as moral/ citizenship education and the
objective is to improve their social skills.

I will specifically look into how they experience the game and
therefore I am investigating the magic circle concept. I would like to
know how this game can be that intrinsic motivating that they stay
inside the magic circle.

Therefore I would like to ask anyone on this list to send me
interesting articles, if you can think of some.

kind regards,

Heleen van der Klink
Master Student New Media
University of Amsterdam