[Air-l] Online EDUCAUSE Facebook & SNS Presentation November 8

Kevin Guidry krguidry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 13:35:31 PST 2006

   On November 8 at 1300 EST/1800 UTC, EDUCAUSE will present a Live!
online presentation entitled "Facing Facebook and Other Social
Networking Technologies."  The session should last an hour and
presenters will be Tracy Mitrano and Anita "Nicky" Rho from Cornell
University.  This presentation is free for anyone who works at or
attends an institution affiliated with EDUCAUSE.  More info, including
a registration link, can be found at
http://www.educause.edu/content.asp?SECTION_ID=244
   I don't work for EDUCAUSE but I saw this and thought it might be of
interest to some of you.  I've "attended" many EDUCAUSE Live! sessions
and they're usually very good.  I don't know exactly what material
will be presented or discussed but given the nature of EDUCAUSE and
the profile of one of the presenters I expect it to be more practical
than theoretical.

Kevin