[Air-l] science ethics in africa

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Nov 11 06:28:55 PST 2006

This is a bit off topic, but since it deals with ethics, policy, and
research,   I thought it tied in with the research angle, especially
in ways that we appreciate the situation in developing countries as
internet-based researchers and internet researchers.

The info is primarily at a second level, reading the reports on
various ethical issues and ethic agendas.

Science ethics in africa
http://portal.unesco.org/shs/en/ev.php-
URL_ID=10180&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

http://portal.unesco.org/shs/en/file_download.php/
5fd49fa8d7f6269635463980e534ce4eEnglish+version.pdf

jeremy hunsinger
Assistant Professor
Pratt Institute
www.cddc.vt.edu