[Air-l] i-pol: a portal on Internet and politics

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 01:09:20 PST 2006

Wainer, Steve, and Rachel,

  I've just looked at your site and like it. This is probably too obvious a comment but I wonder if you're also planning a search mechanism. I wanted to run a search on net neutrality given the recent positings on this list. I tried searching the references section in the end, and projects. Just a brief thoughtr on a single aspect I thought might be useful for fine tuning, as I say, undoubtedly already planned.

  Best regards,
  William

William Bain
PhD Student