[Air-l] survey questionnaire

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Wed Nov 15 08:37:50 PST 2006

A number of our grad students are using Survey Monkey
(www.surveymonkey.com) for posting web surveys. I have heard mixed
things about the extent of its data analysis components and
flexibility with layout, but those I know working with it say it
seems to basically function well. I have a colleague who is very
excited about SurveyPro, but it is much more expensive.

Interested to hear others' recommendations and experiences.

Nancy