[Air-l] new vs old activism

paolo massa massa at itc.it
Tue Nov 21 13:52:29 PST 2006

It seems nobody suggested this edited collection:

Cyberactivism: on-line activism in theory and practice. London: Routledge.
Find a review at http://english.ttu.edu/kairos/9.1/reviews/depew/index.htm

I have in my toread list this paper that is in this edited collection
(but I haven't read it yet):
Garrido, M., & Halavais, A. (2003). Mapping networks of support for
the Zapatista movement. In M. McCaughey & M. D. Ayers (Eds.),

Hope it helps

P.