[Air-l] identity theft ads

Shoshana Magnet mizmagnet at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 19:08:54 PST 2006

Hi,

Sorry, I should have clarified.  Not that grandmothers don't love
technological devices - just that the ads were trying to market pairs of
what they construct as binary opposites.  My great aunt has an ipod - so I
know what you mean :)

Thanks to all for your helpful responses.  I'm still searching the old print
ads, so far no luck!

Shoshana

Shoshana Magnet
SSHRC Doctoral Candidate