[Air-l] (no subject)

Eliezer Ferreira tradutoref at yahoo.com.br
Thu Nov 2 17:30:20 PST 2006

Dear Vanessa,

            I think the Internet has become the cneter form many studies, but I gues their basis are  still well-known. For exemple, you might start by searching for connections between readign a print text and the hypertext, or the digital divide, or you could do a study showing the resistence some people have to Internet...all these studies must be connected to a field or science branch..
           What have you been studying currently?

  Eliezer Ferreira
  Professor of English
  Center of Arts and Letters
UFPE/Brazil
Vanessa Gonzalez <vig101 at hotmail.com> escreveu:
  how can i get started in becoming an internet researcher? I am very new to
all of this.

Vanessa

http://www.aoir.org/