[Air-l] (no subject)

Mary-Helen Ward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Thu Nov 2 20:54:31 PST 2006

Do you mean "How do I begin to research what the internet is?" or "How
do I research how people use the internet?" Or "How do I do research
using the internet as a tool?" Or maybe something else entirely.

As you may have gathered already, this is not a small or simple field.
There are many aspects to the term 'internet researcher'. You might want
to think about what it is about the internet you want to find out - e.g.
what your research areas/questions/discipline/interests are.

M-H