[Air-l] Tyranny of a minority

Frank Thomas news.ftr at free.fr
Fri Nov 10 00:26:16 PST 2006

I think the simple question : who are you does not deserve such an
answer. There is no witch hunt here. In all academic exchange you
present yourself. Some people hint to their position, other say what
they have done and published in research.
So, this has nothing to do with an authoritarian governance.

Cheers
Frank