[Air-l] survey questionnaire

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Nov 15 10:32:25 PST 2006

I used QuestionPro.Com for web-only survey generation.  Was free for 6
months for academic use, and I presume their costs for other uses are
reasonable.  The only downside was that IMO their web interface was a bit
quirky and their site makes it a bit cumbersome to work in/rearrange
question branches,  but I managed to move through it well enough earlier
this year to meet my needs.

But...I was annoyed that I had to fork over some extra $$ for an account
upgrade to conduct "advanced analysis" (e.g., cross-tabs) but that wasn't
for a long period of time, so I just bit the bullet and paid for a bit.  One
would think cross-tabs are a basic sort of survey analysis.  At least I did.

SurveyMonkey seems to have a large following, too -- but I've not used it.

-rf