[Air-l] CMC and Face-to-Face

Bonnie Nardi nardi at ics.uci.edu
Wed Nov 15 10:57:34 PST 2006

Here are two of my papers that might be relevant:

Nardi, B. (2005). Beyond bandwidth: Dimensions of connection in
interpersonal interaction. The Journal of Computer-supported
Cooperative Work 14: 91-130.

Nardi, B., Whittaker, S. and Bradner, E. (2000). Interaction and
outeraction: Instant messaging in action Proceedings Conference on
Computer-supported Cooperative Work. New York: ACM Press. Pp. 79-88.

Best,

--

Bonnie