[Air-l] identity theft ads

joshua raclaw Joshua.Raclaw at colorado.edu
Fri Nov 24 10:09:49 PST 2006

I think you mean the run of citibank commercials?  A few of them are online
here, and you can probably googletube the rest:

http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/cardserv/advice/commercial.htm

Joshua

Joshua Raclaw - PhD student
Department of Linguistics
Culture, Language & Social Practice
Women and Gender Studies
University of Colorado at Boulder
http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~raclaw/
http://sociocmc.blogspot.com

Quoting Shoshana Magnet <mizmagnet at hotmail.com>:

* Hi all,
*
* I'm looking to track down a set of advertisements addressing the dangers of
* identity theft.  The ads I'm thinking about featured a set of dramatic bodily
* switches.
*
* The bodies were supposed to be profoundly mismatched to the copy.  I believe
* one had the body of a grandmother claiming to have bought some new
* technological device.  The overall message was "beware identity theft."
*
* I'd appreciate any leads.  Thanks so much.
* Shoshana
*
* Shoshana Magnet
* SSHRC Doctoral Candidate
* Institute of Communications Research
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
* is provided by the Association of Internet Researchers http://aoir.org
* Subscribe, change options or unsubscribe at: