[Air-l] Reconnecting with friends online

Sue Cranmer sue at jcranmer.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Nov 26 10:28:30 PST 2006

Hi Denise

Not an academic paper but this might be an aspect you're interested in.

The UK counselling service for couples, ‘Relate’, for instance, blames sites
such as Friends Reunited for the surge in divorce rates (Barbour, 2005).

Barbour, M. (2005). Holding it Together: Making Marriage Work. Channel 4
Website. Available at
http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/F/family/21st/marriage.html. Last
accessed 4 August 2006.

Good luck  with it.