[Air-l] ict timeline

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 9 13:21:18 PDT 2006

Dear Jeremy DePauw (and others),

You might find my personal HCI Timeline interesting -- and maybe even
useful, being I was born in 1942 and first started using computers in
1964. It's on my website, and also on Bruce Damer's Digibarn site, with an
excerpt in the Encyclopedia of HCI (Berkshire Reference Works, a coupla
years ago.)

 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php