[Air-l] A definition of the internet

Michael Maranda mmaranda at afcn.org
Tue Oct 17 06:59:30 PDT 2006

Yes, in my brief phrase "Internet as an agreement(s)"  I think we lead
towards an understanding of this ... it's an agreement around TCP/IP ...
that TCP/IP be a protocol over which we can define additional protocols, and
around peering agreements by which traffic will be carried through networks
held by others.