[Air-l] AoIR 2006 keynote published

Axel Bruns a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Sun Oct 22 21:38:42 PDT 2006

G'day !

For those of you who weren't able to make it to the AoIR 2006 conference in
Brisbane, or would like to relive the experience: I'm happy to let you know
that an edited version of "Uses of Creativity: The Citizen Consumer and New
Media Culture", the conference keynote by Professor John Hartley, has now
been published by the Australian e-journal Online Opinion (as "Facilitating
the Creative Citizen").

The article is at http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=5036, and
your responses are encouraged.

I'm also delighted to announce that an interview with our other keynote
speaker, Professor Guo Liang, conducted by AoIR's own Randy Kluver, has been
published by M/C Dialogue (http://dialogue.media-culture.org.au/). Again,
your responses and comments are encouraged.

--
Dr Axel Bruns                                      http://snurb.info/
Media & Communication                              a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Creative Industries Faculty, Z2-202, CIP             Skype: LexaSnurb
Queensland University of Technology                   +61 7 3138 5548
Musk Ave, Kelvin Grove, Qld. 4059, Australia       CRICOS No.: 00213J