[Air-l] Open source bibliography database

Julian Hopkins julianh at help.edu.my
Tue Oct 24 20:01:47 PDT 2006

Thanks everyone for the recommendations, they are much appreciated!

I will be checking them out (while trying not to use it to distract from
real work ;)

By the way: as regards jabref - I ran it online for a quick look, and it may
have done something funny to my AVG antivirus which gave this message the
next time I booted up: "Could not initialise AVG Anti-Virus kernel
interface". Looking online I found that it *may* have something to do with
using the Java. Also: in my Opera browser all my settings for cookies
disappeared...

Anyway, I reinstalled AVG etc. and all is fine so no harm done - but just a
word of warning to anyone out there.

Thanks again,

Julian

Julian Hopkins