[Air-l] Definitions

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 18 03:47:11 PDT 2006

It has been my first assumption that this was the Association of
anyone who does Internet Research.  If it became the Association
of Professional and/or Scholarly Internet Researchers, that would
be a significant development worthy of noting and questioning.

Seth