[Air-l] Definitions

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Oct 21 14:18:34 PDT 2006

it might be that... you are using a problematic interpretative
framework and that the framework, the way you are thinking, is
actually causing more contradictions than the actual terms
themselves.   I suggest perhaps investigating the nature of the
discourses surrounding the terms.  The aoir term 'research' is
expansive and not delimitting, there is a boundary, but I'd suggest,
pugnaciously, that the end of research is likely on the otherside of
pataphysics, and not on this side of society/objectivity.

jeremy hunsinger
Assistant Professor
Pratt Institute
www.cddc.vt.edu