[Air-l] Drinks at 4S in Vancouver on Thursday 2 November

Sam Tilden tildensam at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 16:03:54 PDT 2006

Jeremy,

  I never know how to take you. My first reaction was that it was hostile. I went and got a cup of Java and realized the humor and the truth of it.

  Sam

Jeremy Hunsinger <jhuns at vt.edu> wrote:
  It is appropriate. You'll be informed when something is not
appropriate.

Thanks,

On Oct 25, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Sam Tilden wrote:

> Is this appropriate? It would seem that this should be off list!

jeremy hunsinger
Assistant Professor
Pratt Institute
www.cddc.vt.edu
wiki.tmttlt.com
www.tmttlt.com

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments
http://www.stswiki.org/ sts wiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/ Learning Inquiry-the journal
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/ Transdisciplinary