[Air-l] NCA in San Antonio (was Re: 4S in Vancouver)

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Thu Oct 26 07:02:25 PDT 2006

While on the topic of meeting up at other conferences, it would be
great to see some of you at the National Communication Association
meeting in San Antonio, Texas, USA, coming up in a couple or so
weeks. I'd also like to invite you to a lecture by and discussion
with Gary Chapman (see bio at http://www.utexas.edu/opa/experts/
profile.php?id=68) sponsored by the Carl Couch Center for Social and
Internet Research. The details:

Scheduled Time: Fri, Nov 17 - 9:30am - 10:45am
Building/Room: Convention Center / Room 218
Title: "Free tools, cheap boxes and data mules: A more affordable
Internet spreads around the world."

I'll be chairing the session.

Let me know if you're going to be at NCA and perhaps we can have a
mini-AoIR coffee break if nothing else. I'll try to coordinate among
those who will be there. Having missed what from all accounts as a
great meeting in Brisbane, that might help tide me over a bit until
the next meeting in Vancouver.

Sj