[Air-l] Biblio program RefWorks

DANIELLE WIESE drwiese1 at msn.com
Thu Oct 26 10:42:39 PDT 2006

I've been using RefWorks for 2 years.  I like that it's housed on an
off-site server, which means I can access my bibliography anytime I'm
online.  It allows importing from a variety of search databases, and I've
found their "client support" folks very helpful.  I've only used it for
Chicago and MLA, but so far, I've been really happy with the results.

Danielle R. Wiese, PhD
Assistant Professor
School of Communications
Grand Valley State University