[Air-l] null hypothesis

Pam Brewer pam.brewer at murraystate.edu
Mon Oct 30 06:38:27 PST 2006

Sam--

I have just started reading Cybertext by Espen Aarseth.  It's a 1997
copyright.  The reason I mention it is Aarseth is emphasizing determining
"what cybertext is" more clearly without accepting standard assumptions. It
might be of use for you.

Best,
Pam

Pamela Estes Brewer
Lecturer -- Coordinator, Professional Writing
Department of English and Philosophy
Murray State University
PhD Student in Technical Communication & Rhetoric, Texas Tech University
270-809-4719
fax 270-809-4545
pam.brewer at murraystate.edu