[Air-l] refs on myspace and facebook

Hughie hmusic at ozemail.com.au
Tue Oct 31 14:54:37 PST 2006

Hi Miguel.

My PhD is on this topic but it's very early on and I can't add much to the
discussion yet. On a personal note, this is what my Celtic folk band has
been doing for some time (http://www.myspace.com/bunbere), though not very
effectively via MySpace. (We've used other devices to much greater effect so
far.)

I'd love to see any literature people may have on this subject, though ...

Cheers,
Hughie
http://www.huge.id.au