[Air-l] clearinghouse for internet-related conferences?

Alex Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 11:13:27 PDT 2006

There is a list of upcoming "social media conferences" on upcoming.org:

http://upcoming.org/group/2075/

I would recommend that folks add anything that might be missing there.
This is moderated by Kevin Lim, who has also blogged short interviews
with reactions to the Brisbane conference (among other things), for
those who have not seen it:

http://theory.isthereason.com/?p=1295

Best,

Alex

On 10/5/06, Lauren M. Squires <lauren.squires at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> This is a question I feel silly for not already having an answer to,
> but does anyone know where I could find a (semi-)comprehensive listing
> of upcoming conferences related to ICTs, CMC, "internet studies," etc.
> across various fields?  (The AoIR wiki doesn't seem to have this, and
> I know people are always sending out conf. notifications but does
> anyone know of an aggregation of them?)
>
> Thanks!
> Lauren
>
> --
> lauren m. squires
>   lx: http://polyglotconspiracy.net
>   cmc: http://sociocmc.blogspot.com

//
// This email is
// [ ] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [X] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais
// Social Architect
// http://alex.halavais.net