[Air-l] Timeline of ICT's which have changed the day-to-day

R.Mabry-Hubbard (UMC Student) ryh352 at mizzou.edu
Mon Oct 9 16:03:14 PDT 2006

> create a timeline, from 1945 to current days
> which  aims to identify the occurrence of ICT's ... and
> Journalism day-to-day practices

"Technology and the Information Age: the Invisible Hand that Guides the
World of Journalism" http://web.missouri.edu/~smga48/

"Journalism History Bibliography" - Poynter "Journalism" Institute
http://www.poynter.org/content/content_view.asp?id=1199

------
Robin Y. Mabry Hubbard, MBA, EdS
Rural Sociology Doctoral Student - Community Informatics
Email: ryh352 at mizzou.edu  My Homepage: http://www.rrchubbard.org
Murphy's Law: There is never enough time to do it right; but there is always
time to do it over
~ Our Future arrived Yesterday!  ~
[I am not inviting any postmodernist to my party!]