[Air-l] theory to explain plazes.com?

Christian Nelson xianknelson at mac.com
Thu Oct 12 14:01:41 PDT 2006

My first thought was that Mark Andrejevic's Reality TV might have
something to say. I see from his website that he has other recent
publications that are perhaps even more relevant.
Andrejevic, M. (2004) Reality TV: The Work of Being Watched. Lanham,
MD: Rowman & Littlefield. (Series: Critical Media Studies:
Institutions, Politics, and Culture)

Cheers,
Christian Nelson