[Air-l] Trolls, Tribes, and flamewars

elw at stderr.org elw at stderr.org
Thu Oct 12 15:19:35 PDT 2006

What's your intent, Cornwell?  I've identified plenty of trollish behavior
in the past; it is incredibly common, not unusual at all.  I do tend to
have a bit of a sharp edge, and admit that readily.

I can't say as I believe your intentions to be honorable or
straightforward at all.  Are you trying to provoke some particular
reaction?  Perhaps trying to threaten me, in some sad way?

I asked you once before not to contact me off-list; please cease and
desist.  I don't have anything to talk with you about that belongs
off-list.

[Given that air-l is the only place I've run across you, and the proper
venue for this, I'm redirecting this traffic there now.]

--elijah