[Air-l] New Generation Multi-Tasking

richard hall rhall at umr.edu
Sun Oct 15 04:50:43 PDT 2006

David,

In case you didn't see my other response. In experimental psychology, they
operationalize "multi-tasking" as moving between multiple tasks in an effort
to complete both, rather than completing them sequentially - doing one until
finished, then the other etc.

So, it's really the same as the computer in that they are moving between two
things very fast (for humans).

... Richard

--
Richard H. Hall