[Air-l] A definition of the internet

Eliezer Ferreira tradutoref at yahoo.com.br
Mon Oct 16 17:05:37 PDT 2006

Dear Sam,

  Good question that I also would like to find an answer. Seems to me these trivial questions are the most difficult to answer. as you have said we have a lot of definitions of the internet as a technology device, but now many researchers are interested in finding the place of internet in social interection. Maybe these people could help you and me to find a good definition of the Internet.

   Eliezer Ferreira
  Professor of English
  Center of Arts and Letters
  UFPE/ Brazil

Sam Tilden <tildensam at yahoo.com> escreveu:
  I know this is a trivial question! Does anyone have a really good definition of the Internet.

The only ones I have speaks only to the technology.

Sam

http://www.aoir.org/