[Air-l] Definitions

Sam Tilden tildensam at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 14:58:27 PDT 2006

Jeremy,

  I will not allow you to start a flame war with me. Pick on somebody else.

  Sam

Jeremy Hunsinger <jhuns at vt.edu> wrote:
  yes, that is why there are many dictionaries... and you know what...
there are encyclopedias, textbooks, and even a whole field of
study:) i don't see many in science citing webster's dictionary as
the canonical definition, but perhaps they should be...

>You'll have to take that up with the writers at Webster's Dictionary.

Jeremy Hunsinger
Pratt Institute
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/ LI-the journal