[Air-l] Organisational differences?

Casey O'Donnell odonnc at rpi.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:02:40 PDT 2006

Oddly enough, I just got a flier in my mailbox for a book:

The Geek Gap - Bill Pfleging and Minda Zetlin
"Why business and Technology Professionals Don't Understand Each Other and
Why They Need Each Other to Survive"
Publisher: Prometheus Books

I have no idea about the book, the authors or anything. Just odd to see it
at the same time, and I thought I'd send it out.

Cheers.
Casey