[Air-l] Reactions to language in CMC

Ellis Godard egodard at csun.edu
Tue Oct 24 21:17:28 PDT 2006

Would this include SMSics? ;)

peak_is_destroyi.php

http://digg.com/tech_news/AOL_has_destroyed_the_English_language_with_chat_s
peak

If anyone has other examples of these kinds of discussions, I would be
grateful for links. Thanks in advance.

Best,
Lauren

ps - Also, a while ago I asked for recommendations of listings of
internet-related conferences, and I failed to properly thank my respondents.
Thanks to everyonen who responded (with apologies for my belatedness)!

--
lauren m. squires
  lx: http://polyglotconspiracy.net