[Air-l] Drinks at 4S / ICA / Second Life

Alex Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 07:09:53 PDT 2006

It's only inappropriate because I won't be there :). Seriously, we
should do a better job of coordinating AIR@ meetings In addition to 4S
(which is sometimes difficult because it is scheduled so close to the
AIR conference) enough of us go to ICA, NCA, etc., that we might
consider organizing AIR@ meetings, either somewhat formally (like the
Media Ecology Association does) or more informally.

As an aside, for those doing work on Second Life, I'm trying to
organize a last minute panel for ICA. A few details here:

http://alex.halavais.net/last-minute-call-for-ica-second-life-research/

or just email me (ASAP).

Best,

Alex