[Air-l] New Internet safety course needs an external examiner

Michael Baron webbaron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 03:42:45 PDT 2006

Dear Denise,

I am a lecturer in E-Commerce/Business enformation systems at the melb
campus of CQU. I am very interested in e-learning so i would be more than
happy to help you out with the course validation.

have a nice day,
Michael

On 10/26/06, denisecarter at denisecarter.net <denisecarter at denisecarter.net>
wrote:

> Dear All,
> As part of the EU/ISCA project we are validating a university course in
> internet
> safety (distance learning) for which we need an external examiner. If
> anyone has
> any suggestions (themselves included) can they please email me offlist at
> dmcarter at uclan.ac.uk for more information.
> regards,
> Denise
>

> Dr Denise Maia Carter,
> Research Fellow,
> Cyberspace Research Unit
> University of Central Lancashire
> Maudland Building
> Preston, PR1  2HE
>
> Tel: 01772 894258
> Mob: 07988 731687

"My Body is my Temple"
"Be The Change You Want to See In The World." Gandhi