[Air-l] ICT's Timeline: thanks and first draft

Jeremy Depauw jeremy.depauw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 07:52:53 PDT 2006

Dear all !

Firstly, I would like to thank readers who have taken some of their time to
answer my question about ICT's Timeline.  Lots of suggestions were very
usefull.

Now I would like to present the first draft I made since I manages to catch
a first wave of dates and ideas.  To view it, feel free to click on that
link <http://dev.ulb.ac.be/%7Ejdepauw/telecharger/EN_timeline-TIC.pdf>. I
think that my info are still too "computer oriented" but by the way, I am
not sure there is so much other fields of innovation for my question. I
translated it very quickly and the layout is still to be improved.

My new motivation is here to ask for an advice : should I consider the
history of "databases" as relevant in my reflection and should I link it to
the developpement of on-line ressources ? (which I couldn't take into
account yet)

--
Jeremy Depauw

The Power of Knoweldge Sharing and Skills Synegism
Journal de recherche: http://dev.ulb.ac.be/~jdepauw/dotclear/index.php