[Air-l] Reminder: Communities and Technologies 2007 Conference Submission Deadline

Charles Steinfield steinfie at msu.edu
Mon Oct 16 03:24:13 PDT 2006

Greetings all,
This is just a brief reminder that the deadline for submitting papers
to the Communities and Technologies 2007 conference is just under a
month away.  The paper deadline is November 13th, and the workshop
submission deadline is December 4th.

C&T 2007 will be held at Michigan State University next June 28-30.
It includes one full day of workshops which have been competitively
selected by our program committee, and two days of competitively
selected paper presentations.  In addition, invited speakers at C&T
2007 include Judith Donath, director of the Sociable Media Group at
the MIT Media Lab, Rob Malda and Jeff Bates, creators of Slashdot,
and Marc Smith, director of Microsoft Research's Community
Technologies Group.

Given the vibrant discussions related to Internet communities that
take place on this list, we hope you will find this conference to be
a highly relevant outlet for your work.  We look forward to welcoming
you to East Lansing, Michigan.

Please visit the conference web site for more information at:
http://ebusiness.tc.msu.edu/cct2007/

with best regards,

Chip Steinfield, Brian Pentland, Mark Ackerman, and Noshir Contractor
Conference Co-Organizers
3rd International Conference on Communities and Technologies
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan
June 28-30, 2007