[Air-l] air-l Digest, Vol 27, Issue 27

Kathy Mancuso kmancuso at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 13:29:32 PDT 2006

So is anyone besides me paying any attention at all to LiveJournal's
sponsored communities & ads, particularly the mad wank of early
October in lj_biz.livejournal.com?   (I work on the Support team)
Anyone have opinions?  My research on LiveJournal can be found, not
surprisingly, on the web at my LiveJournal, or I can email it to you.

kathy

--
. . . connection in an isolating age . . .
Katherine Mancuso, graduate student, Emory University

Web 2.0 research, life, and meta:
http://museumfreak.livejournal.com
http://del.icio.us/museumfreak

"Whenever anyone says 'You are,' they mean 'I want you to be.'" --Anais Nin