[Air-l] Conference Photos

Rachel Cobcroft r.cobcroft at qut.edu.au
Sun Oct 1 19:06:42 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Thanks for a fantastic conference.  Great to welcome you to Brisbane.

The Flickr photos are being pooled in the new AoIR group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/aoir/
Please tag your photos with 'AoIR2006' for this year's event.
If you've taken photos in previous years, they are welcome here also,
with corresponding tag.

Please email me if you're interested in being an admin of the group.

Best regards,
Rachel Cobcroft
http://www.flickr.com/photos/felix42/