[Air-l] multitasking

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Sun Oct 15 10:24:25 PDT 2006

Deanya,
Great points. I often wonder if there is such a thing as good data.

I've got two classes that I'm thinking of comparing. One class meets
Monday-Wednesday and the other Tuesday-Thursday. Both are at the same time.
I think the student population is about the same. I did not do a pre-test
and agree with you that should be done before an intervention.

Darn. There goes a good idea for a paper.
Charlie