[Air-l] Open source bibliography database

Michael T Zimmer michael.zimmer at nyu.edu
Mon Oct 23 06:13:19 PDT 2006

Bookends by Sonny Software works well, and is integrated with Word,
etc. I'm new to it, but I know others on the list use it as well...

http://www.sonnysoftware.com/

-----
Michael T. Zimmer
 Doctoral Candidate, Culture and Communication, New York University
 Student Fellow, Information Law Institute, NYU Law School
e: michael.zimmer at nyu.edu
w: http://michaelzimmer.org