[Air-l] concerns about new biblio programs: Endnote issue

elw at stderr.org elw at stderr.org
Wed Oct 25 08:31:05 PDT 2006

> Endnote 9 appears not to be backwards compatible with Endnote 7. I'd
> really welcome any suggestions how we overcome this problem: anybody
> else sorted this out? We had a few goes at exporting from E.9 in various
> formats.

this has been the case with the past few versions of endnote.  you'll need
endnote 9.  [there is, as far as we've been able to find, no sane route
backwards once you've let endnote modify your bib files into a newer
version's format....]

[endnote 7->8 had the same problem, btw. so does interop between 8 and 9.]

--e