[Air-l] wikipedia research?

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sat Oct 7 14:23:45 PDT 2006

Having had several experiences with Wikipedia entries and edits this week,
I am curious if anyone is doing research on:

the social structure and reward structure of Wikipedists -- item enterers,
editing others, administrators, etc. (I don't know the structure well
enough to know the nomenclature).

 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php