[Air-l] Limited time free access to Sage journals

Pam Brewer pam.brewer at murraystate.edu
Mon Oct 30 10:08:39 PST 2006

I wish we'd had you propose something for CCCC--we could get your plane and
food paid too.

Pamela Estes Brewer
Lecturer -- Coordinator, Professional Writing
Department of English and Philosophy
Murray State University
PhD Student in Technical Communication & Rhetoric, Texas Tech University
270-809-4719
fax 270-809-4545
pam.brewer at murraystate.edu