[Air-l] Webology: Volume 3, Number 3, September, 2006

Alireza Noruzi nouruzi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 03:40:25 PDT 2006

Dear All, apologies for cross-posting.

We are pleased to inform you that Vol. 3, No. 3 of Webology, an
OPEN ACCESS journal, is published and is available ONLINE now.
This issue contains
------------------

Editorial
- Webotherapy and Beyond
--- Alireza Noruzi
--- http://www.webology.ir/2006/v3n3/editorial9.html

Articles

- On Ontology Alignment Experiments
--- Hassan Abolhassani, Babak Bagheri Hariri, & Seyed H. Haeri
--- http://www.webology.ir/2006/v3n3/a28.html

- Information Professional: Knowledge and Skills Development for
Serving Marginalized and Rural Communities
--- Greg Chester & A. Neelameghan
--- http://www.webology.ir/2006/v3n3/a29.html

Book Reviews
- The Turn: Integration of Information Seeking and Retrieval in Context /
-- Peter Ingwersen & Kalervo Jarvelin
--- Yazdan Mansourian
--- http://www.webology.ir/2006/v3n3/bookreview4.html

- Metadata and Its Impact on Libraries /
-- Sheila S. Intner, Susan I. Lazinger & Jean Weihs
--- Panayiota Polydoratou
--- http://www.webology.ir/2006/v3n3/bookreview5.html

Call for Papers:
-- Sociology of the Web, Vol. 3, No. 4
-- Guest Editor: Dr. William Bostock, University of Tasmania, Australia
-- http://www.webology.ir/callforpapers.html

Best Regards,
A. Noruzi
Dep. of Information Science